Labor Day Weekend Special!

Great Rates For Big Changes!


Temperatures are high, therefore our prices cool you off!


It takes time and commitment to improve our lives. If you are looking to take charge of your you! Here's our short term packages:
wellness, then we're willing to help

Try twice a week in September for $299
Try Once a week for $149
Or try four sessions for $99

Our 30 minutes sessions and body analysis are backed by sound science and technology.

You can read about our use of technology here and you can understand the science behind using HIIT for thirty minutes here

You also get your homework from us in the form of keeping daily food and activity journals


 Ready to get started!

Call or Text 240-630-0298

Comments

  1. When I was a child, I used to follow my father who was a gymnast, and I still love jumping on a trampoline. Now, we are going to replace the old one with a new one, and I will certainly consider to visit GetTrampoline.com to make sure that I am about to choose the best deal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment